[Harp-L] Gear for sale

It's time for me to unload some great but little-used equipment.   Please contact me off-list if you have interest in the following items:

HarpGear Double Trouble amp, tweed, never-gigged, never left the house, about 3-4 years old.  Pristine, perfect, terrific mid-sized amp.  Includes Tuki cover.  These now list for $1190 without cover, will part with this one for $1050, with cover.

Fender '63 Reverb tank reissue, tweed, never-gigged, never left the house, probably about 5 years old, in original shipping box with all documents, with foot-switch. These now list for $770, will let this one go for $625.

Premier reverb tank, serviced, modified with 1/4" jack input, deepest surf reverb you'll ever hear, has some hum (I think all these units hum), never-gigged, never left the house, has some wear.  Reverb.com has one of these listed now for $395, will let this one go for $275.

Pics and details available upon request. Shipping costs from Chicago area are extra, to be covered by buyer--will use UPS or USPS--your choice.

Thanks for looking!

John