[Harp-L] B-Radical -- why is it great?

I looked up what I thought was Brad Harrison's patent for the B-Radical-- 7,847,172 issued Dec. 7, 2010 -- but I am not sure this is the right patent.

1. if not, what is the correct patent no.?

2. The patent has 32 pages -- and I'm still in the process of trying to cypher it out -- but what does the B-Radical harp do that makes it better than any other harp?

3. It has a truckful of claims but they seem to deal with how the cover plates are attached for quick assembly.

4. The drawings that accompany the patent appear to look like the B-Radical.

---------

Being a fan of harmonica patents, anyone who ever searched through the patent office archive has seen hundreds of interesting harmonica designs that either were never produced or died an early death for lack of sales.

Hanlon's razor probably explains the company's failure  best.