[Harp-L] Sonny Terry Estate LLC Harmonicas

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Tue Jun 28 14:38:42 EDT 2016

Dear Friends and Fellow Harmonica Enthusiasts:

I am pleased to announce that *SONNY TERRY ESTATE, LLC*, an Alabama
corporation, and *TOM HALCHAK*, doing business as *Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC*,
a Florida corporation*, *have established a cooperative venture to sell the
harmonica collection of Saunders “Sonny” Terry, more popularly known by his
performing name, “*Sonny Terry*”, at the time of his death on March 11,
1986.

I am going to keep this post brief because listed below are links to two
eBay auctions which provide much more extensive information.  The bottom
line is that I have agreed to act as an agent on behalf of Sonny Terry
Estate LLC to sell much of Sonny’s collection of harmonicas.   This is sort
of uncharted territory in that there isn’t a lot of history involving this
sort of thing to draw from.  Our thought process is to list a few of the
harps on eBay, put the word out and see what happens.  That will give us
some idea of the demand and fair market value as we move forward.

Here are the links to the eBay listings.  There are two harps listed at the
moment – one Marine Band and one Golden Melody.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonny-Terry-Estate-Harmonica-Marine-Band-1896-in-Bb-/191905444465?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonny-Terry-Estate-Harmonica-Golden-Melody-in-B-/191905446561?hash=item2cae74baa1:g:yS0AAOSw-4BXbZxc

--
*Tom Halchak*