[Harp-L] Warmup exercises-unbounce

philharpn@xxxxx philharpn@xxxxx
Mon Jun 27 12:41:52 EDT 2016

Group:
I'm thinking ahead to my fall Harmonica 101 class at the Community Center in Birmingham, Michigan and wondering if other instructor/players have favorite warmup exercises.

Since I will be working with beginning students I'm not looking for anything too complicated. In past decades I'm always suggest playing the C scale on the C diatonic -- holes 4-7 as both a warmup and check to insure that those same reeds are sounding and not jammed with a cornflake. Any other warmups?

Thanks
Phil