[Harp-L] Walter C Peterson - The "Kentucky Wonder Bean"

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Mon Jun 13 05:09:25 EDT 2016

Yeah, I worked that out Gary. I never heard of this fella though.
Ah...here he is....looking for a definition of 'straight' harp?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAqiifODWQ
Don't think he was digging the blues cats
RD