[Harp-L] new Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna CD released today!

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Thu Jun 2 12:04:29 EDT 2016

Wow, thanks for those kind words Bob, you sure know how to brighten up my day! ;-)

For the rest of you folks, I should mention that we’re not charging much for the CD ($10) or download ($5), and we encourage anyone who’s at all interested to listen to the album online even if you have no intention of buying anything:

https://slimandpenny.com/web/procrastination/

Just scroll down past the glowing accolades from some of the pillars of the harmonica community, past the long-winded verbiage and CDBaby button, past the pretty pictures of the instruments used on the album, and past the handy cross reference, and hit the play button.

Or, for you streamers, it’s now available on most streaming services as well.

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com