[Harp-L] Peg O My Heart

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Fri Jul 29 10:38:52 EDT 2016

In the Harmonicat's version of the song Al Fiore does a beautiful chord
harmonica melodic solo that is essential to emulating the Harmonicat's
version of the song.  You won't find it in the jazz books.  I recommend
talking to Wally Peterman, George Miklas, Bud Boblink, Al Smith, Deron
Cavaletti, Mo Vint, Tony Sgro or Bill Morris.

These are all professional level chord harp players who clearly would need
to know this solo for their own self respect.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com