[Harp-L] harp-l mail outage

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Thu Jul 28 22:19:24 EDT 2016

Apparently our mail was  offline for pretty much a week just now.  The
website worked but mail was broken.  If you tried posting and never saw
your post appear try again.  We're back up and apologise for the
inconvenience.  I will say this though, in my 10 years plus as harp-l
listowner this is the longest we've ever been down.  Plus which also, the
web site was up solid the whole time.  Next time the incoming mail stops I
won't just think you all suddenly stopped liking me, I'll go look at the
server.  harp-l-listowner