[Harp-L] Suzuki SDB-29 Sliderbass For Sale

Harmonica Gallery harmonicagallery@xxxxx
Fri Jul 22 12:52:59 EDT 2016

I have *one *complete Suzuki SDB-29 Sliderbass For Sale.  Essentially, this
bass is *like new* having never really been played on gigs.  Technically
though it is not "new" since it has been played for research and
development by Brendan Power, Steve Malerbi, and myself.

It is available now for sale.  If I still have it next week, I will take it
to Taiwan, and then even to SPAH in San Antonio Texas.

If there is interest in it now, please contact me via email
HarmonicaGallery at xxxxx

Remember that this is a complete Suzuki SDB-29 which has been converted to
a Power Sliderbass.  No case is included because it does not fit with the
slider.

Suzuki USA MSRP is $1399.99 for the bass by itself ($1119.99 at Guitar
Center)
Slider Mechanism is £225 (British Pounds) (approx. $300 USD)
Customization charge is $200 USD
*This Suzuki SDB-29 Sliderbass is priced to sell fast at $1200 USD*
There is only one available.  Make it yours today!

Thanks,
George

--

   -
   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*

* <http://spah.org/>*