[Harp-L] Thank you Richard Hunter

Buck Worley boogalloo@xxxxx
Tue Jul 12 12:19:21 EDT 2016

List,

While unpacking boxes I ran across a vintage Jazz Harp book by Richard Hunter. I was given this book at Christmas many years ago. I just laughed and said "Jazz ... me?" He got a chuckle. the book has a record in it!

So I sat down and opened it for the first time. Page 20 grabbed my attention and I started skipping around checking more contents at a glance. I'm pumped about learning some new stuff and I must say that Richard did a nice job with the way many aspects of Jazz  is presented.

I try to practice as often as I can and should do more. I love times like this that come along and I get inspired to practice and learn.

Thank you, Richard, for the inspiration

Buck