[Harp-L] VINTAGE 6161 GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC TWIN HARP AMP

Peter peter@xxxxx
Sun Jul 10 14:46:48 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

I am letting go of my favourite harp amp I have had for years and down sizing to a Fender Champ style.
The sound and response is really special compared with other 6161’s.. possibly because this early model did not have reverb with less wiring etc.

50’s VINTAGE 6161 GRETSCH ELECTROMATIC TWIN
14W, Two Original 11 X 6 in. Elliptical Speakers & 3” tweeter.
Six tube chassis; Preamp-3 X 12AX7, Power: 2 X 6L6,Rectifier- 5U4. 2.channels.
Tweed first style Electromatic early 1950s.
Plus 240 Volts converter and Line Out. Good Valves & 6L6s Phillips.

It has just been put up on line so please contact Ron Smith there if of interest.(or me if  I can be of assistance)
He often ships from UK and the $ exchange to £ is a bargain right now !!! (Currently 0.77 to the £ !! )
https://notomguitars.com/collections/amps/products/1955-gretsch-6161-amp-1

Best regards,
Peter