[Harp-L] Double tonguing

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Sat Jul 9 10:14:30 EDT 2016

Double tonguing is when you begin the sound of notes by quickly touching
the roof of the mouth or in the throat with a K or G sound but generally
with the tip of the tongue two times in a row.  It  begins the notes with a
crisp sound.

Yes, Richard Williger, it is a quite common harp technique.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com