[Harp-L] Custom harp amp

mikecrandallblues mikecrandallblues@xxxxx
Mon Jul 4 11:07:54 EDT 2016

I have a really unique customized harp amp i need to sell.its a bandmaster 3 10 with blue frame celestion alnico speakers and hand wired by magic dicks amp tech.amp has great tone and has only been played out once.i put a lot of time and money into this amp but i have two sonny jr. Amps and need to offset costs.cabinet and chassis come from mojotone.i live for great tone and get it out of all of my amps including this one.i am one of sonnys endorsers and this is a great amp for the price for an advanced harp player,if interested call mike crandall 860-460-1991. $1000