[Harp-L] Curvature of the mouthpiece

Li Leon leon.issac.li@xxxxx
Mon Jul 4 00:15:56 EDT 2016

Hi experts,

One of my friend is kindly offered to make me some mouthpieces, to replace
me worn and not so comfortable old ones.

Just wondering whether anyone knows by any chance how the curvatures on the
these mouthpieces are formed and whether it is pre or post milling/molding.

Also, what thickness would be the standard/recommended for the coating, I'm
getting quote for silver plating but the price seem to vary quick a bit as
the thickness increase.

Any information on the above points is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Leon