[Harp-L] Seydel chromatic pitch layouts

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Sat Jul 2 20:35:13 EDT 2016

I am thrilled that Seydel now offers their Saxony, Seydel Deluxe and Deluxe Steel chromatics in a wider range of pitch layouts. This is a new development and their HarpConfigurator is now setup to reflect this expanded reed set.

I can, as of this week, now purchase from Seydel directly a chromatic in my pitch layout. Incudently I am playing the augmented pitch layout (Seydel calls it wholetone) with the lowest note being a low E. I would have preferred a low C (don't really need those high notes) but this is a big improvement. Thanks Seydel!!

Now, about that low C augy.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone