Re: [Harp-L] Ron Kalina

I met Ron a few years ago at SPAH.  Being a jazz pianist and chromatic player myself, we had a lot in common.  I hung with him as much as possible.  He was equally terrific on both instruments.  He was California cool, sharp, and witty, and one of the reasons I would consider going to SPAH each year.

I am so sorry to hear that he is no longer with us.

Grant Osborne

Sent from my iPhone