[Harp-L] Harmonica Tone Test

I put this harmonica tone test up on youtube a while ago as a fun challenge to see if anyone could identify the harmonicas being played. They certainly all have a different feel when playing and the differences would be more pronounced listening live or before being compressed by youtube. I have removed the answers from below the video for the time being. If anyone is up for the thankless task of guessing the harps (all in the key of B Flat) be my guest! or maybe state a preference of the tone you prefer.

https://youtu.be/dsAN3b0F8pw

I have played the same kind of riff on each sample  (on the middle and lower octave all lip pursed.)

The harps played in alphabetical order not actual played order are:-

Hohner Marine Band, Hohner Special 20, Suzuki Manji and Suzuki Promaster.

I'll post the actual results in a while.

Cheers.