Re: [Harp-L] Kitty, Daisy & Lewis

Yeah Bill. I guess it is encouraging, sort of. Harmonica has never been so
off the radar in my life, as it is now.
If it was a bunch of old goats like me and a lot of us here on the L, most
of this crowd would hardly
give us the time of day, quality of music notwithstanding. Nice that
they've got mum & dad on board anyway.
I wonder how Kitty's amazing tooth gap affects her harp playing?
RD