[Harp-L] RE: Tommy Reilly

FWIW, I have a couple of Tommyâs CDs tucked away someplace that I bought years ago, but one Iâd really recommend (even if you just sample the title track) is âSerenadeâ (Chandos 8486 ). That tune is a great example of his unaccompanied playing and itâs a gorgeous piece of music as well as a technical showpiece that I believe was written specifically for harmonica competitions.
Some years back I got a reissue  of his method book that  former Harp-L member and noted chromatic player Doug Tate worked on before he died (based on the old LP/book combo he did, but with a CD and nicely printed with spiral binding). Also worth checking out if interested in chromatic technique.