[Harp-L] B-radical on E-bay

David Fairweather wrote:âBased purely on playability as opposed to rarity,  is this harmonica better
than a Suzuki Fabulous (the most expensive commercially produced diatonic I
know of?)     Is it better than a vintage Filisko?   I've only known one
person who actually owned a B-Radical and he wasn't particulary impressed
with his.â Hi David, I would not know if itâs better than some of the harps you mentioned as I donât own any of those.I bought it soon after my personal âdiscoveryâ of the diatonic harmonica... the initial euphoric phase if you will.I wanted to explore the different techniques ( overblows, valved bends etc ) I was blown away by the effort and risk that Brad took in producing the B-radical and I wanted to do my part to support him.Ironically, me doing my part probably contributed to them not being able to timely fill those initial orders and ... well..you know the rest of the story. Soon after I got it my searching/discovering lead me to decide to play half valved spiral diatonics.I donât overblow and donât play Richter anymore. Even if I wanted to half valve it the protruding nuts securing each individual reed makes attaching valves difficult.I treasure my B-radical ... but I am a minimalist and hate collecting things...mixed feelings...I know. P.S  Brad...wherever you are I still admire you for taking up this huge project...your life dream... and I am saddened it did not became profitable so you could continue it.