[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L [Recorded examples of 4th, 5th and 12th position]

Captain Ron wrote:
Ross wrote: Would really love to hear high quality playing in 4th and 5th position as well as 12th,
>and maybe a short explanation of how these positions are selected as appropriate for a tune?
Ross, copied the below stuff from out of the vaults....... this should keep u going for a year or more.
ron

Ron, that is just the kind of Harp-L post that I love to see. It obviously took a lot of time researching and composing it. I don't think I've ever seen such a compilation of fine position playing examples in one place. To me, it represents the best of Harp-L. All that work is ~much~ appreciated.

I look forward to your next post!

Thanks!

Michelle