Re: [Harp-L] Take five

Take Five can definitely be played in Eb on a Db diatonic harp (3rd position) without overblows.
I say this from personal experience - including many years of gigs with Dave Brubeck and Chris Brubeck.  It takes some precise note bending, but no overblows.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net