[Harp-L] Recorded examples of 4th, 5th and 12th position harmonica

One of my goals this year is to branch out into other harp positions beyond 1st.,2nd. and 3rd. In my band, I play most of our tunes in 2nd or 3rd position and one song only in 4th position. Would really love to hear high quality playing in 4th and 5th position as well as 12th, and maybe a short explanation of how these positions are selected as appropriate for a tune?

Thanks in advance!

Ross Macdonald