[Harp-L] Re: An interesting thing happened at the post office

Cool story Harvey, thanks for sharing it.

Track him down through the others at the Post Office and tell  him about
SPAH.  Let him know that no matter what his  musical tastes may be, the
potential for comradery with other  players is quite high.

The next SPAH convention will be in San Antonio TX on the 2nd week of
August 2016.  Details at www .spah.org

Christopher Richards
www. harmonicaplanet.com
Staging & Production - SPAH