[Harp-L] Re: Our ac/dc harmonica cover

Thank you! For recording I used four Seydel 1847 harmonicas customized by me
1) in the key of LowF (riffs on choruses and verses,  comping under solo
and first 4 bars on final rock-n-roll part),
2) LowEb for middle part of riff on verse,
3) Bb for middle (subdominant) part of final rock-n-roll and scratches
4) Seydel Big Six in F for solo and the very final part of rock-n-roll.

I used shure 545sd, split signal and recorded simultaneously 2 channels:
1) MXR Carbon copy to Lonewolf HarpAttack directly to line input and
LoneWolf Harp Break for comping under solo.
2) Lonewolf HarpOctave to BBE Sonic Stomp to ZT Lunchbox Jr recorded using
Sennheiser e835 mic.

ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ, 4 ÑÐÐÐÑÑ 2016 Ð. ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÑ Venky Ramakrishna ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ:

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru