[Harp-L] Update to Huntersounds patch set for Zoom G3

Hi all,

I'm writing to advise that today we shipped the first update to the Huntersounds patchset for Zoom G3.  This update focuses on our bread-and-butter amped-up patches for blues and rock, and is designed to increase output level and reduce feedback for those setups.

As with our patches for Digitech RP, our approach with the Zoom G3 is to continually test and improve our patches to make them bigger, more ear-catching, and more feedback-resistant.  Our licensees enjoy free updates to their patchsets for a year following purchase, and can purchase extensions for updates after that for a small fee.  EVERY G3 licensee is covered by this update.

You can find out more about the Huntersounds Zoom G3 patchset at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/weve-released-the-1st-update-to-our-zoom-g3-patches/

Regards and a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year to all, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick