[Harp-L] Re: first gig memories

I should mention that I do own a Shure green bullet mic but because of
coming on after another band and some stressful equipment changes/timing we
never set me up properly but lesson learned because it's hard to hear... We
figured it out for the next show... And I just bought the bullet mic holder
to attach to mic stands which will help have me set up between songs that
I'm not playing in...

Ian