From: Kevin
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 11:49 AM
To: Daniel
Cc: HARP-L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical Sold

Congratulations Daniel. I guess $500 wasn't out of the question.I am sitting on mine for a while. I love playing it. Its super loud!

On 22 February 2016 at 21:21, Daniel <dany_perrone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  For any future harmonica historian and anybody interested in this info:

  B-Rad
  Key: Bb
  Serial number: 000586 FPT 9.0

  Sold on February 17th, 2016 for $450.00 US

  http://www.ebay.com/itm/B-Radical-Harmonica-Own-a-piece-of-Harmonica-history-/201525531055?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

  This funds will go directly for the preservation and advancement of the harmonica ... Iâll buy me more harps

  Long live the harmonica,

  Peace