[Harp-L] SPAH convention location list?

Hi, everyone.

I'm still a relatively new (this is my second year) SPAH member, and I'm
hoping in the next two or three years to attend the SPAH convention.

I see on the website there's a list of where they've been held in the past
and where the next one will be, but is there any information on the next
few years' worth of conventions? Location will play an important factor in
my attendance, I'm sure, and I'd like to think ahead. :)

Thanks for any help.

Chris