Re: [Harp-L] Tulsa Harmonica Summit...

I noticed the conspicuous absence of long-time Tulsa harmonica player, teacher, promoter, and general all-round nice fellow, Tulsa Reed.

I hesitate to ask why? I know he was battling tongue cancer a few years back but I thought he came out of that victoriously. I am hoping his absence from the Tulsa Harmonica Summit doesn't portend bad news. I can't find his web site.

If you know him and he is still around, please tell him he has not been forgotten and wish him well for me.

Thanks,

Michelle