[Harp-L] Live Stream gig 14th April

Hi fellow harpers,

Just to give you a heads up I am doing a live Streamed gig from this
beautiful venue on the 14th April. You can buy tickets to view here at this
link :) please share the word if you can! Thank you!

https://theconvent.netgig.co.uk/event/will-pound-eddy-jay/

You can also watch our latest video here at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIok0hqiNpw

Cheers!

Will Pound

--

*Nominated BBC Radio 2 Folk Musician Of The Year 2015, 2014, 2012*

*Spiral Earth Magazine 'Musician Of The Year 2015' *

*FATEA Magazine Instrumentalist Of The Year 2011, 2014*

*Follow me on Twitter @ **https://twitter.com/#!/willharmonica
<https://twitter.com/#!/willharmonica> *

*www.willpound.com <http://www.willpound.com/>*

*www.poundandjay.co.uk