[Harp-L] Dannecker Blues harmonica kit.

I have been working with some  âDannecker Bluesâ harmonicas for a few
years now. ( https://uk.pinterest.com/antonydannecker/dannecker-harmonicas/  )
Because of my personal preference for thin cover plates, all of my MS  style
harps are fitted with Blues Harp cover plates including all of my Tony
Dannecker instruments. Lately Sugar Cane Hamilton ( _http://sugarcain.co.uk_
(http://sugarcain.co.uk/)  ) has been âsetting  upâ all of my harmonicas.
Mostly in recent years I have spent a lot of time in  Africa, playing praise
and worship music in Church here, but I still play a lot  of blues music,
using both diatonic and chromatic harmonicas. Because of  transport problems. I
have to travel with a (for me) minimalist set of  instruments, rather than
my usual âpro kitâ of more than 40 harmonicas. So I  have come to Africa
with just two chromatics, a Tony Dannecker Hohner CX-12 in  tenor âCâ, and a
trusty old Hohner 270 (rebuilt by Sugar Cane) in the key of  âGâ. I use
these in conjunction with a set of 12 Dannecker Blues metal combed  diatonics,
all fitted with Hohner Blues Harp cover plates, carried in a Tombo 12  harp
soft case.
I can confirm that I really like my  Dannecker Blues harmonicas, and think
they are simply wonderful mouth  organs.
I am playing these through an Audix  Fireball V harmonica mic, plugged
straight into to whatever house PA that is  available at the venue.
John âWhiteboyâ Walden
Just now in Coastal  Kenya.