Re: [Harp-L] New harp setup service (was D harps)

Hi Joe, the new service "levels" sound awesome, with price points for those
of us on a tight budget.  Do I send my harp to you at the PO Box address on
the website?  Do I include a money order, or do you send a PayPal invoice?
Thanks,
Bill

PS if you reply on the list maybe others will benefit from your answer as
well.  :)

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.