Re: [Harp-L] Re: New harp setup service (was D harps)

I appreciate that Steve, and wasn't talking to you specifically. I wanted to put the word out for players with issues like you're having, that's all. The point is that I'm offering high quality but budget friendly reedwork, as an affordable option to make your D harp play great, including the 3 draw bends.