Re: [Harp-L] Huntersounds for Korg Pandora Stomp and Fender Mustang

I just got my Pandora Stomp and made some patches really quickly with the
software. Seems to work easily. Any update on if you are going to work on
patches?

I traded in my RP255 for this for the size. I can use it as a single unit
to PA or just for multi effects into an amp without the models. Versatile
and Portable.

Derwood