From: "Gary Lehmann" <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "flyingv8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <flyingv8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2/2/2016 8:19:11 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: hernia

I believe Mike Stevens, the fabulous Canadian harmonica player, has had some issues with this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2016, at 6:45 AM, flyingv8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <flyingv8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    No it just looks that way sometimes!
 Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: fredrider51Date: Tue, Feb 2, 2016 9:43 AMTo: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx;Subject:[Harp-L] (no subject) just wondering can you get a hernia from playing harmonicaSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device