[Harp-L] Jelly Roll Johnson

Hi List!

I have been a huge fan of Jelly Roll Johnson since I picked up the harmonica and heard him play "Drown in My own Tears" on a Hohner sample cassette. Throughout the years I have been frustrated that I only had a few recordings of him, knowing that he made his living playing in the studios. With the technology today, with the availability of streaming, this is no longer a problem.

I have made, for my own enjoyment, a playlist on Spotify where I have added a number of recordings where Jelly is a sideman. Jellyroll himself has been kind enough to point out a bunch of recordings I missed in my original draft.

I would like to share this playlist with you (see link below), simply because I feel that every harmonica player will benefit from listening to this master musician.

The list does not include the recordings that are available in his own name, I think you should buy those CDs, well worth having all of them.

Enjoy everyone!

Mikael Backman

Jelly Roll Johnson - rosalee<https://open.spotify.com/user/rosalee/playlist/71cZeYqHjdC5R9KIVFMb3u>

?