[Harp-L] Update on Makowski Windsaver Giveaway from Dee

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Fri Dec 30 13:07:54 EST 2016

I have had some time off this holiday season and was able to get the design back to the original. I received requests from 23 players including 2 overseas and am putting the Makowski self stick valves in the mail this afternoon. I included some tips on installing these. Please let me know your thoughts and how they work out for you. Iam also working on a tool to get the alignment perfect every time and to allow precise,easy trimming.
Happy New Year friends!
Dee
Deer's Finely Tuned Instruments
www.deesfti.com