[Harp-L] Detroit area harmonica player needed to hire for session

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Tue Dec 20 12:36:35 EST 2016

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a professional harmonica player located somewhere near
Detroit to record a promotional video for me for a new harmonica
product. This is a paying gig, though I think there will be enough
interest in the product that there will likely be some promotional
benefits to you as well. Your name will be prominently featured when we
put the video on YouTube, Kickstarter etc.

I'm hoping to find someone who is proficient at blues, rock, and (a
little) jazz. Ideally you should be able to overblow. It will probably
take 2-4 hours of your time, half of which will likely be devoted to
familiarizing yourself with our gizmo. I'm located in south Oakland
County and can travel to you if needed within a 90 mile radius, so I
guess that includes Toledo, Flint, Ann Arbor and Lansing as well.

If you're interested or know of another player who might be interested,
please contact me at rokem at xxxxx to give me a brief review of
experience and what the hourly rate is.

Thank you,

Ronnie Schreiber
Harmonicaster