[Harp-L] For Sale: Powerbender Manji in G customized by Joe Spiers

Rishió Raj rishioway@xxxxx
Wed Dec 21 00:54:54 EST 2016

I’m selling my Powerbender tuned Suzuki Manji in the key of G (with case)
customized by Joe Spiers. It’s practically brand new, I just tested it
lightly for one day and it sounds perfect. I haven't touched it other than
that. Everything works great and it’s basically in brand new condition. The
reason for the sale is that I decided to standardize my harps to Seydel and
I decided to have all my harmonicas on one brand. (Getting a set of
customized harps is too much $$ for me).

Details: Brand new Suzuki Manji bought from RockinRon ($56 value) sent
directly to Joe Spiers to do a Stage I Powerbender Customization ($120 +
$10 shipping value). I spent about $186 + tax for it all and I’m selling it
$95 + $10 shipping in the USA  (I'm in San Diego, California).

Drop me an email at rishioway at xxxxx for pics or if interested in
purchase...