[Harp-L] great Americana music from this online no-commercials radio station in the hear of The Mississippi Delta:

Leonard Schwartzberg leonard1@xxxxx
Mon Dec 19 18:23:10 EST 2016

You are correct Charlie, it's awesome!!!   Will be "on" here as well.   The
rhythms will teach me lots.  Miami Beach, Leonard

-----Original Message-----
From: Harp-L [mailto:harp-l-bounces at xxxxx] On Behalf Of Charlie
Musselwhite
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 5:54 PM
To: harp-l at xxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] great Americana music from this online no-commercials
radio station in the hear of The Mississippi Delta:

Check out this new radio station online from Clarksdale in The Mississippi
Delta. No commercials and one great tune after another. You¹re gonna really
like this:
Https://www.internet-radio.com/station/xrds/

Some folks can’t get this station the first time or two, but it’s well worth
the perseverance. I let it play all day and its wonderful
a joy to the ear.
I ain’t lyin’! -Charlie Musselwhite

---