[Harp-L] Dee's Windsaver valves update

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Sun Dec 18 10:59:16 EST 2016

Hey guys. Thank you for all the requests. I got about 15 total. Unfortunately I must delay sending the samples out. The prototypes were excellent but due to slight changes in the production run I am not satisfied with the results. I am currently working hard to remedy this and will send them ASAP. I refuse to send inferior products to you. I re-valved a harmonica last night with the production windsavers and was totally shocked by how different they were from the original design. I was totally pissed off, disappointed, and frustrated. This morning I took some measurements comparing the prototype to the production and I believe I have a solution so I am once again hopeful. Thank you for your patience!
Dee