[Harp-L] Self Adhesive Windsaver Valves Giveaway Weekend

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Fri Dec 16 13:16:45 EST 2016

I have been working on the design for a soft side, quiet, moisture resistant, self adhesive windsaver for over a year and am finally ready to get them out. These first samples are 1/8 wide and 1" long and typical of a Hohner valve. You will need to trim them to length after installation. They are very easy to install, just peel the backing strip and place the valve over the desired slot. Be sure to get it straight on the first try because they cannot be removed without destroying the self stick. I am going to send 5 at no charge to anyone who contacts me this weekend so you can check them out and give me feedback. I appreciate all the comments about the gaskets and will continue to offer those for sale on my website. If all goes well with these I will be selling them  and offering different widths for harps such as the XB 40. These are so easy to install! I have had them on 4 of my XB 40's for a few months and have not had any stick or flap or cause any problems whatsoever. Please contact me at flyingv8 at xxxxx or through wwww.deesfti.com to request your free sample.
Thanks,
Dee