[Harp-L] To read, or not to read, that is the question.

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Thu Dec 15 09:33:48 EST 2016

Michael Rubin wrote:

If you guys haven't heard or met Trip Henderson, he is an amazing player
and person.

---Yes he is...I've known Trip since the late '70s when we were both young harp players in Morgantown, West Virginia.  The two of us were "rivals" and good friends, learning together, though we took different paths. Trip was so talented, with such a great ear...I had to work hard just  to keep up,  which I never quite did. We had so many good times discovering stuff about music,and I learned a lot from him. Gosh those were great days!

WVa Bob

[https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000016069533-0drvvv-t500x500.jpg]<https://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson>

Trip Henderson<https://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson>
soundcloud.com
Listen to Trip Henderson | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

> https://www.youtube.com/TheWhistlingWolves
TheWhistlingWolves<https://www.youtube.com/TheWhistlingWolves>
www.youtube.com
THE WHISTLING WOLVES are the only whistling - harmonica - ukulele - fiddle - guitar - banjo - jew's-harp - mandolin - bass - vocal harmony group around - gre...