[Harp-L] To read, or not to read, that is the question.

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Thu Dec 15 07:47:40 EST 2016

If you guys haven't heard or met Trip Henderson, he is an amazing player
and person.  He was my first clue that there was a harmonica community.  No
matter where I went around the nation in my 20s to a harmonica event, there
was Trip.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com