[Harp-L] PowerBender (and PowerDraw) & Stuff

Bob Marsolais bob@xxxxx
Fri Dec 9 13:23:10 EST 2016

Jeff, you are 100% correct.  I realized that lately I've spend more time
considering the advantages/disadvantages of all the things I mentioned,
installing/removing valves, etc., than actually practicing!  Until I'm good
enough for all of the above to make a difference, I'm sticking to Richter
tuned, non-valved harps.  And I now have more time for practicing!

Bob Marsolais

---