[Harp-L] Mick Jagger's harp playing on new Blue and Lonesome

bfrain@xxxxx bfrain@xxxxx
Fri Dec 9 07:33:17 EST 2016

i think you're correct on all points. if it wasnt the stones. hardly anyone would give a rat's butt...
hopefully, tho, it'll turn somebody on to harp...
the first song i paid attention to, cuz i visited a buddy to play some 45's, a looooong time ago, was 'mystic eyes' w/ van morrison on harp...3rd time thru i could play just like the record (not bragging. just pointing out it's easy to play.) i included that harp in the intro of 'digital blues', with an outro that i think is my best playing...