[Harp-L] How important is it to be able to read music?

Arthur Jennings arturojennings@xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 13:30:00 EST 2016

Here's the chord chart for "Shotgun" by Junior Walker and the All Stars:
A7 (repeat)

"Chain of Fools" by Aretha Franklin:
Cmin7 (repeat)

"Land of 1,000 Dances" by Wilson Pickett
D7 (repeat)

"So What" by Miles Davis:
Dmin11 (16 bars)
Ebmin11 (8 bars)