[Harp-L] Harmonica Bill & Marked Deck live - TREME Blues & Jazz Club on WEDNESDAY, Aug. 31

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Mon Aug 29 23:14:41 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

Just a last-minute reminder that my band *Harmonica Bill & Marked Deck* will
be performing on Wednesday, August 31st, at TREME Blues and Jazz Club in
Islip, NY.   This is our first show at TREME and we are going to lay down
some greasy blues for you all!

While Junior Davis is out recovering from shoulder surgery, we'll be a
four-piece this time... with Ken Clayton on guitar, Rich Albertson on bass,
Danny Cadillac, Jr. on drums, and myself (Harmonica Bill Lifford) singing
and blowing harp.

We're playing from 7 to 11 PM, three sets of gutbucket Chicago Blues with
the harp out front where it belongs.  Come down and see the band, and while
you're at it, have a bite to eat and enjoy this awesome venue for live
music.  TREME has been a big supporter of local blues/jazz/reggae
musicians, so get your butt down there and see some bands, starting
with *Harmonica
Bill & Marked Deck*.

Their website is:  TREME Blues and Jazz Club <http://www.tremeislip.com/> .
   You can check out their menu and schedule of events there.​

Located at 553 Main Street in Islip, NY, TREME is a really classy place to
see some tunes.  Here's a view from the bandstand:

If you are into wines, TREME has a crazy selection of reds, whites, you
name it.  And they have some cool eats and desserts too...

Don't forget to check out our ReverbNation page:  Harmonica Bill and Marked
Deck ReverbNation <https://www.reverbnation.com/HarmonicaBillandMarkedDeck>

And please take a moment to like us on Facebook:  Harmonica Bill and Marked
Deck Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/harmonicabillandmarkeddeck/>

Thanks so much and hope to see you at the show!

Bill, Ken, Rich, Danny, and Drew

*Harmonica Bill and Marked Deck*