[Harp-L] tongue blocking fifths on diatonic harmonicas

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Mon Aug 29 23:51:08 EDT 2016

Lately I have been working on tongue blocking for playing dyads too. I usually play the two notes separately before attempting to play them together. This way you clearly hear what your target sound is before attempting to play it. I think Winslow may have taught me this. Winslow?

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone